Sunday, March 8, 2009

telephone

hello every body.
again after a long break, i'm here.( may be "very long" is better). about a week ago i found a new way to improve my skills in foreign language. the idea comes from my new post in the Company. i became R&D Office Manager. in this new position i need to communicate with foreign companies. for this reason i have restarted to telephone the foreign companies; but you know suddenly something appeared in my mind ... and that was " Why Don't I talk to other people outside my country? why do i wait for a chance ? when may this chance apear in my life... " so we start to call some other places... we means I & my lovely fiance and my Brother in law.
we call places like hotels, churches, insurance agencies. it was a great pleasure for me.

3 comments:

زندگی همین جاست که حال هستیم said...

hi

You are very POOL DAaR!
:D

morteza

Unknown said...

Hi dear Mojaba
I think your Idea is good but it's so expensive and after this month even you can't call your brother in qom!because an expensive bill!

Unknown said...

I'm here:
www.tefl-eshgh.blogfa.com